Motorcycles are fast, fun, and pleasurable for those who ride them safely and responsibly. However, due to their lightweight and lack of protection, motorcycle accidents can be fatal. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcycles represent 14% of all traffic-related fatalities but only represent 3% of the licensed motor vehicle fleet. Motorcyclists are 28 times more likely to die in an accident in comparison to their passenger car counterparts. Motorcycles can be less stable and they’re able to accelerate to higher speeds rather quickly leaving them more susceptible to danger.
If you or someone you care for has been injured in a motorcycle accident, the last thing you want to worry about is your financial wellbeing. Obtaining a motorcycle accident loan may provide the stability you or your family needs to get back on your feet.
It’s not easy to avoid the negligence of others on a motorcycle when you’re at the mercy of bigger, more protected, and stronger vehicles. Here are a few ways that you can be involved in an accident due to the heedlessness of others:
- Driving recklessly and speeding
- Inexperienced motorists
- Highway defects
- Distracted driving: texting, talking or eating behind the wheel
- Drivers not being able to see the motorcycle rider
- The driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Benefits of A Pre-Settlement Motorcycle Accident Loan
Lawsuit loans are risk-free because they are cash advances contingent upon your pending settlement. If you lose your case, then you don’t have to pay any of the money back. You are not responsible for paying anything until your lawyer wins your financial compensation in a settlement or trial. Your credit history nor income will be used to determine if you can receive a loan.
Motorcycle accident loans are hassle-free and require four simple steps to apply, qualify for, and obtain your loan.
- Submit your application online or via phone call.
- Your lender will contact your attorney and review your case.
- When you qualify your lender will send an agreement to your attorney.
- You sign the agreement and the check will be delivered to you.
When you alleviate the financial burden placed on you and your family, you’re able to rest easy and allow your lawyer to litigate your case to the best of his/her abilities without the pressure of time. Motorcycle accident settlements can take some time, especially depending on the details of the case and having some financial backing to tide things over until your case is settled can alleviate your tensions. Once your case is settled, your lender will receive your payment in one lump sum and therefore you don’t have to worry about monthly payments.
Do I Qualify for A Motorcycle Accident Loan?
The facts of your case will determine if you qualify for a motorcycle accident loan. You could qualify for a motorcycle loan if:
- You are a resident of the United States.
- You are over 18 years old.
- You were injured in a motorcycle accident due to the negligence of another party or entity.
- You have hired an attorney to litigate your case and pursue compensation from the responsible party.
- You foresee receiving economic and non-economic damages after your verdict or settlement when your insurance claim is final.
Time lost from work, medical bills, legal expenses, and unforeseen damages can create pain and suffering as well as the loss of enjoyment of life. These external stressors can create unnecessary worry in the lives of victims but they can be alleviated.
Why Choose Pinnacle Legal Funding
Pinnacle Legal Funding is dedicated to making sure that you get the support you need when you need it most. If you’ve been involved in an accident then you’ve had a traumatic experience that impacts all facets of your life. Financial turmoil can compound those stressors and Pinnacle Legal Funding wants to do our part in making sure that you are able to recover your livelihood.
Seeking medical attention for your injuries and hiring a lawyer to litigate your case are two important steps toward recovery. Pinnacle Legal Funding can provide you with the financial backing that allows you to focus solely on your case and recovery.